I have lived in Washington Estates since 1972.I have never seen the park in such deplorable condition.

I work for Town & Country Estates and it bothers me when someone comes in and says what a "Ghetto" Washington Estates is and then they are told I live there, its truly embarrassing. I helped manage your park with Don Matthews and John Barron when John owned it and I was proud of it. I cannot sit on my porch because of the view of my neighbors.

You are replacing some of the homes with new singles and sectionals a great improvement but attention needs to be directed to the lots where tenants live.I have the utmost respect for your managers but they need some guidence.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Hhanna940 is overall dissatisfied with Continental Communities and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Continental Communities.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Continental Communities to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Continental Communities?

Comments